It’s best to address memory concerns early.
Research studies are enrolling now.
Those who qualify may receive*:
- Payment up to $715, which varies by study
- Study-related care at no cost from local doctors
- Study medication at no cost
Plus, no cost to you.
No health insurance or referral needed.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
Though memory loss can be a normal part of aging, it shouldn’t impact your life in a meaningful way—and should be easy to manage with small reminders. Conditions like Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) or dementia are different. Though often associated with aging, these forms of memory loss start to affect a person’s ability to function over time. Relationships may become strained, and the person may start to avoid social situations out of embarrassment.
If you (or someone you love) is age 50 to 90 and is EITHER:
- At-risk for Alzheimer’s due to family genetics and/or has AD biomarkers OR
- Starting to experience memory loss or confusion that’s concerning OR
- Has been diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s or mild dementia (regardless of the cause), you/they may be eligible to join research studies on early memory loss & on the prevention of memory loss in the future.
Right now, doctors in your area are testing study medications for different types of memory loss—including Alzheimer’s and other similar conditions—that are not available from your regular doctor.
Take the next step to see if you (or your loved-one) may qualify for local research studies for people “at risk” for OR experiencing early memory loss. But don’t delay — space is limited!